To address these, HelpMeSee developed a two solutions: a pre-sterilised, single-use surgical kit that contains all necessary instruments, pharmaceuticals and disposables for a single procedure and a cloud-based surgical reporting system to monitor the outcomes of care.
- Allow delivery of care in remote areas
- Sterilised instruments for every surgery
- High quality pharmaceutical products
- High quality surgical supplies
- Standardised cost of instruments
- Simplify supply chain.
- Provide all necessary tools for MSICS
- Link instrument set with patient data
Cloud-Based Surgical Reporting
All surgeries are documented in our cloud-based surgical reporting system in real-time. Whether patients receive care in India or Madagascar, Togo or Peru, our medical team can monitor the visual outcomes of each surgery and ensure that all patients receive necessary follow up care. It also helps us ensure corrective measures if required at partner locations. We can also ensure surgeon re-training if required. Along with the surgical kit, this system allows us to maintain the highest quality assurance standards.