No matter how many surgeons we train, we must ensure patients reach the care they need. That’s why we partner with experienced community health workers on the ground and built the HelpMeSee Reach app so they can do their jobs even better.
1. A community mobiliser uses the GIS Android app to identify patients and capture GPS location, photograph and voice recording.
2. After a surgical partner receives the patient data, they conduct a pre-surgery test.
3. The surgical partner scans a surgical kit and uses it to complete an MSICS operation.
4. Staff at the partner facility conduct a 24-hour post-op vision test.
5. A community mobiliser follows up with a patient 4 weeks after surgery to complete a vision test.