HelpMeSee is presently looking for a talented individual for the role of Corporate Relation Officer. This position is responsible for the organisation’s corporate engagement and fundraising strategy.
- Develop and implement effective fundraising strategies with multinational companies, small medium size enterprises, retail chain stores, foundations etc. across multiple funding channels such as project donation, programme sponsorship, employee engagement, grants, cause related marketing etc.
- Involve in the entire fundraising cycle from identification, qualification to solicitation, negotiation to close deals and account management.
- Establish an adequate pipeline of potential partnerships through prospecting activities such as networking opportunities, cold calling, referrals etc.
- Work closely with international colleagues in the process of planning approaches, pitches, proposals development and contract signing.
- Create and deliver presentations to potential donors with a multi year multi market mind set.
- Maintain potential and current partner records in a donor management system and provide regular updates to the management.
- Manage donation boxes with potential partners.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor as necessary.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Degree holder in any principle
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is strongly desired
- Self motivated with creativity and attention to details
- Highly collaborative team player with multi tasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Passionate for non-profit sector preferred
#Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Corporate Relation Officer.
Interested parties please send their covering letters, resumes, together with expected salary and date availability to email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.