HelpMeSee Hong Kong is presently looking for a talented individual for the role of Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for organisation’s administrative and office operation duties. The assistant is responsible for assisting intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative & accounting procedures, vendor management and general office support.
- Provide daily administrative and accounting support including preparation of payments, filing and equipment maintenance
- Manage calendar management, meeting arrangements and meeting minutes
- Perform data entry and general clerical duties
- Assist in recruitment, leave data and attendance administration, maintain records and filing
- Assist in arrangement on production, marketing and distribution activities
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor as necessary
- At least 2 years relevant work experience; degree holder preferred
- Good communication skills, verbal and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- Self-motivated with accountability and attention to details
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
- Responsible, reliable and willing to learn and grow with a start-up international non-profit organisation
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Passionate for non-profit sector preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Interested parties please send their covering letters, resumes, together with current & expected salary and date availability to email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.