A single eye cataract surgery for Adults in some areas cost just US$50 (around HK$400) .



Please call our helpful Donor Services Representatives at 3792 0770 between the hours of 9 am – 5:30 pm or send your request to infohk@helpmesee.org and we will be happy to assist you.



80% contribution from Hong Kong individual donors goes towards the programme development cost, programme countries include: China, Southeast Asia, India, Africa…etc. The remaining 20% goes towards operation and fundraising expenses.

 

Of the development cost, 80% of raised funds goes towards the cost of the surgeries including surgical kits and supplies, medical staff and anesthesia. The remaining 20% goes towards local community support, indirect cost such as transportation, post-surgical care, follow-up visits, and cloud-based patient medical records. These two programme components enable us to provide the best surgery care to the patients.



Our goal is to be working in 80 of the world’s poorest countries where 20 million children and adults blind from catract. We currently have partnerships with surgeons in China, India, Nepal, Togo, Sierra Leone, Viet Nam, Peru, Madagascar, and The Gambia. We are targeting program expansion into an additional 10 countries by 2018.



To encourage donations, the Hong Kong SAR Government exempts up to 35 per cent of assessable income or profits on donations to recognised charitable organisations. HelpMeSee is one of these organisations. If your total donation (in money terms) for the year exceeds HK$100, your contribution(s) to HelpMeSee are tax-deductible as per the Inland Revenue Ordinance.



Malnutrition and lack of access to healthcare leave children and adults in the developing world far more vulnerable to cataract blindness than people in Hong Kong.



If you would like to make a donation by phone, please call our helpful Donor Services Representatives at 3792 0770 between the hours of 9 am – 5:30 pm and we will be happy to assist you.

In addition to online donation, you can also download our donation form from the page of  Other ways of Donation and mail it with check or deposit slip to our office, 21/F, Po Wah Commercial Centre, 226 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai ,Hong Kong.